If you are wondering about how to run whatsapp application on your computer then you have reached the right place. In this post i’ll explain the easiest way to run whatsapp on your windows computer.
Now there are many ways in which you can run an android application on computer. But the one which i prefer is by using BlueStacks. BlueStacks is a software for windows as well as for mac which helps you to run any android application on computer.
You will need to download BlueStacks from their official website. Once you download it, run the installer and install BlueStacks.
- Once you install BlueStacks, run it.
- Open App Search and search for ‘WhatsApp’.
- You’ll find search results.
- All you need to do is click ‘Install’ button next to ‘WhatsApp’ search result.
- After installing WhatsApp, Run it.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen till you get to the message verification screen.
- WhatsApp will send you a SMS and try to detect the incoming SMS.
- Wait till the “call me’ button appears. Once it does, click on it.
- You’ll get a call which will narrate a code number.
- You must enter this number in the box displayed on screen.
- Once you enter the correct code, your WhatsApp installation will proceed to completion.
That’s it. You are good to go. You can use WhatsApp (with the help of BlueStacks) on any computer, provided you have a working internet connection on the computer.
Also you will need to add/sync/import contacts from your google account or any other source. I’ll write about it in the next post. Thanks for reading. And subscribe for more amazing posts. Thanks.