There are two ways to find your steam id or wonid as given below:
#1 By going in-game
- Join a server
- Open Console by pressing ( ~ ) key located just below the escape key.
- Type status and press enter.
- The status of every player in the server will appear in the console as shown below.
In the image below you can see my steam id. I have underlined it with red color.
#2 By opening steam.txt
- Go to your steam directory. ( For example C:program filessteam )
- Open steam.txt
- Use CTRL + F to find something like “Found existing connection 9,126.96.36.199:27030 for 0:0:8888.”
- The last set of numbers is your steam id. Which is in this case 0:0:8888
- For example, Check the image below.