In this post i will tell you how to enable or disable net graph in counter strike. Net graph is nothing but a meter for measuring chokes, loss, etc of your net connection towards the server.
The image above shows different types of net graphs. To enable the graph, follow the steps below:
- Open Console by pressing (~) key just below the escape key.
- Type net_graph 3 to enable graph 3
- Type net_graph 2 to enable graph 2
- Type net_graph 1 to enable graph 1
- And to disable graph, Type net_graph 0
If you have any doubts, feel free to comment below. Thanks.
Credits: Hardik Arora