Previously i wrote about how to create a restore point in Windows XP. In this post i will talk about creating a restore point in Windows 7. So lets begin !
- Right click on My Computer > Click on Properties.
- This will open up System Window of Control Panel.
- From the top left menu, Click on System Protection.
This will open up System Protection tab inside System Properties as shown below.
- Click on Create
- You will be asked to enter a name for the restore point. Enter a proper name. And click create.
- Then the system will create a restore point and you will get a message the the restore point was successfully created.